Bodyclock Glow 150 is an alarm clock that mimics the light and colour of a real sunrise so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking like this helps to regulate your sleep-wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels for the rest of the day.
Like Bodyclock Spark 100, Bodyclock Glow 150 uses improved LED technology to produce smooth changes of light and colour for a lovely, realistic sunrise and sunset. Extra customisation options allow you to choose the duration of the sunset and sunrise, light intensity of the sunrise alarm and add complementary sleep/wake sounds. You can fall asleep to the gentle rhythm of rolling thunder… then wake to a bright sunrise filled with tropical birds or bleating goats. A truly natural start to the day!
Bodyclock Glow 150 provides fully adjustable bedroom lighting, bright for reading or a relaxing soft glow. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off. Tap-control snooze is another nice touch.
A sleep/wake light like Bodyclock Glow 150 is not just a nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Gradual sunrise of 20, 30 or 45 minutes to wake you naturally
- Fading sunset of 20, 30 or 45 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Adjustable sunrise light intensity for a gentle or bright sunrise.
- Mimics the colours of a real sunrise and sunset
- Alarm beep (optional) plus 9 sleep/wake sounds: Tropical birds, Blackbird, Cafe, Goats, Steam train, Thunderstorm, Waves, Crickets, White noise
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Tap-control snooze
- Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up
- Mixed LEDs (warm white, orange, red)