Bodyclock Go 75
Bodyclock Go 75 is an alarm clock that that wakes you with a sunrise, gradually brightening over 30 minutes so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking with light helps to regulate your sleep/wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels.
You can choose the duration for your wake-up sunrise and add one of the wake-up sounds for extra get-up-and-go.
At night, Bodyclock Go 75 has fading sunset. The light slowly dims over 20, 30 or 45 minutes helping you to relax, ready for sleep – as well as being a useful reminder not to read for too long!
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Go 75 is not just a much nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Gradual sunrise of 20, 30 or 45 minutes to wake you naturally
- Fading sunset of 20, 30 or 45 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Choice of five wake-up sounds: dawn chorus, drum beat, Big Ben, alarm beep, wind chimes
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Sunray effect
- Fully dimmable display / Snooze / Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up