Bodyclock Spark 100 is an alarm clock that mimics the light and colour of a real sunrise so when you open your eyes you feel properly awake and refreshed. Waking like this helps to regulate your sleep-wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels for the rest of the day.
A fresh look and simple programming make Bodyclock Spark 100 the ideal choice if you’re new to this type of light therapy. It has the essential 30-minute sunrise and sunset plus a couple of popular customisations; choice of final light intensity for the sunrise and a nightlight option for the end of the sunset – great for kids.
Bodyclock Spark 100 provides fully adjustable bedroom lighting, bright for reading or a relaxing soft glow. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off. Tap-control snooze is another nice touch.
A sleep/wake light like Bodyclock Spark 100 is not just a nicer way to start the day. It can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). The British Swimming team use Lumie Bodyclock to get them up bright and early for training on dark, winter mornings.
- Gradual sunrise of 30 minutes to wake you naturally
- Fading sunset of 30 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Adjustable sunrise light intensity for a gentle or bright sunrise.
- Mimics the colours of a real sunrise and sunset
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Tap-control snooze
- Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up
- Mixed LEDs (warm white, orange, red)