Bodyclock Active 250 has a range of wake-up options. Choose a short 15-minute sunrise or up to 90 minutes for a more gradual effect. Early birds could also add dawn chorus or rooster wake-up sounds. The FM radio gives you the option of waking up to your favourite station.
If you have trouble nodding off, Bodyclock Active 250 has a slowly fading sunset option – plus two optional sleep sounds – to help you naturally relax and unwind ready for bed.
Other features include nightlight and a security option that turns the light on while you’re away.
A wake-up light like Bodyclock Active 250 is not only a much nicer way to start the day – especially on dark, winter mornings – it can help beat the winter blues and is a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD (seasonal affective disorder).
- FM radio with digital tuning
- Gradual sunrise of 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes to wake naturally
- Fading sunset of 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes to wind down for sleep
- Dawn chorus or rooster wake-up sounds, waves for bedtime
- White noise to mask sounds whilst you fall asleep
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Security option turns on the light in the evening while you’re away
- Sunray effect
- Fully dimmable display / Snooze / Optional alarm beep / Power failure back-up